ok, sometimes people think that I'm a brave girl
sometimes people think that I'm a smart girl
but I think they're wrong
they don't know exactly who I am
don't you ever think why I wanna do anything you want? It just because I don't want anyone of you judge me like others that I am same just like you and others, I can't do this or that
i just hate if there's anyone who keep their eyes down on me, or just ignore what I do
yeah, I'm the girl that need some attention from everyone next to me
i just glad if I know someone that has a good pride
that just make me feel "oh wow, I know him/her! isn't it cool?" i said it to my self
and if they said "oh! how come you know him/her? you're so cool! Let me know him/her more, tell me about him/her" I feel great, that means they need me to give them information
I hate if they come to me just for get some weal of me, they talk to me maybe just because if they don't they will get something bad on them, like i'm a daughter of my lecturer so if you want to get a good score you have to be good on me? oh dude, it wouldn't change anything, I never talk to my parents about what my "friends" do to me, so i't will never change anything
i don't think that I have a "real" friend because I already know how "friend" mocking their "friend" behind their back
oh dude, is it wrong?
yeah, I always do something wrong! that's me, so what?
if i could ignore what are you doing to me, what are you choosing, maybe everything will be going fine on me and others
but i can't!, that's why i feel better if i go to the place that no one know me, go to the place that no one will ask what I'm doing
maybe it will be better if I be an unknown girl
sorry if there's anyone who getting hurt after read this
if you do my real friend, just show me how huge your love is to me
that's all
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar